What We Offer
After 10 years of military service, Larry knows the effects of war and the dangers our military faces. He served 2 tours in Vietnam. Another one-year tour on Johnston Island exposed him to nerve gas. He knows the negative effect on a person’s outlook going back into civilian life.
The hospitality and therapy that we intend to extend to pastors, missionaries and veterans (along with their spouses) here at our home, The Peace-in-the Country Inn, is the primary reason why we formed this Bed & Breakfast Ministry. We recognized the urgent need for these servants of God and Country to be encouraged, affirmed, loved on, respected and given TIME and a PLACE to be refreshed and renewed before returning to the battlefield of service.
Trinity Weekend Package
Arrive at 3pm on Friday, stay and rest for 2 nights and check out at 3pm on Sunday.
Arrive at 2pm any weekday and enjoy 2 days and 2 nights with us, checking out at 2pm on the last day.
For those who only pass through our lives and remain in our hearts. Check in any time after 1pm and check out any time after 1pm. This offer is for any day of the week (depending on availability).
- Non-intrusive availability for meals, fellowship and "Porch Sitting"
- Coffee, tea & snacks
- Internet Access in the commons room
- DVD movies to watch together
- Wii Sports games and assorted other games
- Quiet reading area with small library of available reading material
- Microwave and small refrigerator available for use in common room
- Exercise Therapy
- Recreational Therapy
- Garden Therapy
- Fishing Therapy